How to Order
Whilst every effort is made to keep our website current and error free, we cannot accept responsibility for errors and omissions beyond our reasonable control. Colours may render differently on monitors and are a guide only. Products shown may not be the actual size, consult the dimensions of individual items.
CatalogueTo view our online catalogue, you will need to register. Please complete the registration form.
Add your items to the shopping cart, submit your request and we will confirm your order. Should you require any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.Whatever your style, Anna-B Jewellery has the widest range of quality products imported from bona fide suppliers and manufacturers worldwide.
How to register: this facility is available for retailers & resellers
- Complete the registration form online
- Anna-B Jewellery will mail you a password for access to the site catalogues within a working day.
How to order
- Sign in with your unique password which was emailed to you
- Browse the catalogues
- Select your items for the Shopping Cart
- Confirm and place your order when complete
Anna-B Jewellery will
- Acknowledge receipt of your order via email
- Please note: ordered items are subject to availability of stock
- Your order will be packed and you will be contacted by the office to confirm shipping costs and method
- You will receive a Tax Invoice once your order has been packed
- On receipt of proof of payment Anna-B Jewellery will dispatch order
- Discrepancies are to be notified within 24hrs of receipt
- Anna-B Jewellery ships primarily by Couriers, door to door.
- You may choose to ship with your own in-house or contracted courier
- Postage and handling fees are added to your invoice
- All orders over R2,000 are shipped at our expense within South Africa
- We will replace the product if it is received damaged
- Please return item in its original packaging